Blooming Cakes - Babette Yu

Hello, welcome to Blooming Cakes. I am Babette Yu.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Performance and Sociology from the University of Sydney. After four years of academic study, I realised I am more creative with handcraft, a gift I believe I inherited from my parents. I have a strong passion to make my life and others around me a little bit sweeter.


In 2007, I moved to Sydney from Shanghai, China. While studying, I worked for Barista Basics Coffee Academy as a barista trainer. Thanks to this great company and the people I worked for, I have experienced making food and drinks with art.

From 2012 to 2013, I lived in Paris for a few months with the purpose of learning world leading patisserie secrets. Successfully completing the Patisserie Diploma from Le Cordon Bleu Paris broadened my mindset and provided further desire to continue my journey.
Mid 2017, I attended a cake decoration advanced program in South Korea. Upon my return to Sydney, I focused on my own business, Blooming Cakes. I feel it's the perfect time for me to combine all my experience and knowledge to share and connect with you.

Comments

Popular Posts